There are many tourist places to see in Goa. From the beaches of Goa to national parks and hills, churches, forts, markets and backwaters, you will find almost everything in this small Indian state. In fact, there are so many options that if you don't have a list to guide you, it can be difficult to see them all in one trip. Goa is a place in India where you can enjoy the whole thing, here you get everything whether it is liquor or parties or callgirls. Goa escorts are also famous here.
1. Baga beach - Baga beach in North Goa is one of the most popular beaches in Goa. The Baga River faces north. Calangute beach, also popular, is to the south. The Baga-Calangute stretch is one of the longest sandy beaches in Goa. You will find many beaches, pubs, restaurants, shops, night clubs, and water sports activities, including banana rides, speed boats, paddle boarding, paragliding, surfboarding and more. Baga Beach escorts are also available here for those who want some Enjoyment at Night. Britto is a famous cottage at the northern end of the beach. Club Tito and Cafe Mambo are two famous nightclubs in Goa, both in Baga.
2. Wednesday Market of Anjuna -Anjuna flea market is a landmark in Goa and was started by hippies in the 1960s. It is at the southern end of Anjuna beach. Anjuna Flea Market is open between 9 am and 6 pm on Wednesdays. There are handicrafts, handmade jewelry, Kashmiri and Tibetan items, bags, clothes, tribal artifacts, and over 500 stalls. There are food stalls, band baaje, and jazz music. Anjuna Beach is also famous for Escorts Service. If you have the purpose of enjoying the whole night, there are also options to party and you can also take advantage of Anjuna Beach escorts.
3. Dudhsagar Falls - One of the highest and most powerful waterfalls in India is the fury of nature. Dudhsagar Falls is 47 km from Margo by MDR 52. It is situated on the Goa-Karnataka border. Dudhsagar waterfall is most effective during monsoon when there is too much water. It is situated at a distance of 1017 feet from the steep hill. You can see the route by route and rail journey, or you can trek on the basis of Gir. You have to pass through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Molem National Park. There are many approaches along the way.
4. Casino in Panjim - Casino gaming is big in Goa. In Goa, you will find both land-based and off-shore casinos on ships and they are famous in Goa. Many casinos on the Mandovi River are located away from Panjim. The famous casinos in Goa are Delta Royal, Casino Paradise, Delta Jack, Casino Carnival, Casino Pearl, Casino Proud, and Casino Paradise. Some casinos and hotels also offer female escorts, With which you can enjoy the whole night.
5. Pandava Caves - According to the Hindu epic Mahabharata, the Pandava brothers lived in exile for many years. He is said to have lived in Goa during the 6th century. There are caves, which are said to have been built by the Pandavas. The caves have five compartments (one for each brother) and, in the middle is a small statue of the Hindu god. Those who visit the Pandava caves also visit the Aravali waterfalls and parks close to the caves. There is a small lake at the bottom of the waterfall and people like to enjoy water activities and picnics here.
These all are the most famous places of Goa. Again Goa is famous for it's night life and parties also Russian girls available here to spend time and make the trip amazing for lifetime.